Today is Tuesday. Tuesday's are usually pretty ok, no class for me. Lots of homework but less stressful than waking up, getting ready and facing people and such. There I lay in my bed, woken by a text, but not really bugged cause hey I can fall back asleep right? Wrong.
Utah State does an interesting thing. If a particular day of class happens to land on holidays, lets say Monday and Presidents Day, the officials that enjoy ruining perfectly good Tuesday mornings decide that they need to change Tuesday schedules to Monday schedules. This means that Tuesday classes (or lack thereof) are canceled and you go to your Monday classes.
Needless to say my perfectly good Tuesday morning was shattered by the realization that it was 7:45, class starts at 8:30, bus comes at 8, and its snowing outside. The whole waking up late thing isn't out of the ordinary in the least, its just the fact that I thought I was free from class that created the shattering illusion.
Thanks again to Utah State.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment