So today I colored my hair for the first time ever. It was unbelievably random and spontaneous. Most people love the feeling of spontaneity. I however, have found that it only leads me to think of how ridiculous I can be.
I dyed my hair the darkest color you can go, jet black. My roommates assure me that it looks great (even though they were really worried that it would turn out terrible, which it very well could have) and don't get me wrong, I don't hate it, but it has made me question so many things. Have I turned into that girl? Have I turned into the emo kid that never smiles and listens to depressing music all the time in the back of the classroom? Now with my dark hair and skinny jeans am I the rebel my parents always hoped I would never be? Somehow I think not.
At least I hope not.
Geez I color my hair and question my entire being. This can only lead to one thing.
More blog posts.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment