Wednesday, March 7, 2012 | By: Megan K Leavitt

More Stuff From My Head

Again, I've thought of too many things in one day that I figure I should write down. The only medium I can think of to get my thoughts out there? A list! On my blog of course. You knew it was coming.

Cars are so annoying; however, parents are the greatest thing that were ever created. Especially when your car breaks down again and all you can think to do is call and cry to them about the fact that you hate cars, and then they tell you everything is going to be all right and they will help pay for the second clutch your car needs after only a two year old one breaks. Parents are the greatest, mine are the greatest of the great.

I'm a kid, and I like kid kind of explanations. For instances, a seven-year-old explains love this way: "'Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday." I think that is great :D

Things really do work out. Doesn't matter how much you stress about any given thing, they always work out well. I've been doing a lot of the "what if-ing" this week and suddenly I had the thought "Yeah, and what if the sky fell right on top of my head right now!?" and then I stopped playing that game because I know things are going to work out just the way they are supposed to. Having that knowledge is really helpful, even though I forget it all the time, it's good to know.

Generally, life is good. Regardless of missing class, and not feeling well for a couple days, turns out life is still great.

I'm happy to report happiness. I have good friends and the amazing opportunity to live, learn and grow. I think it's great.

0 comments: