Monday, February 27, 2012 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Enjoyment Deferred

For a while now I have just thought that I have been in a point in life where I would simply have to accept the fact that, for a moment, enjoyment was being deferred. I figured that I would have to enjoy life when this period was over. It's been this way for longer than I am willing to admit; however, I think this mind-set has come to and end. Don't get me wrong, I have had great enjoyment in the past year and a half. So many great things have happened, but I've just felt like I've been in a rut. Happiness has eluded me, at least lasting happiness.

I am happy to say that I think this rut has ended. The last week my face has hurt from how much I've laughed and smiled, I've met lots of new people, explored forgotten joys, and continued new ones. I think I am scared and excited for this :) Stay tuned for the happier adventures of my life of enjoyment.

0 comments: