Saturday, September 17, 2011 | By: Megan K Leavitt

A Day in the Life of Megan

So I've thought about this for a while and I've decided to invite you into a day in the life of Megan. I chose Monday, September 12.

7:30 am Roll out of bed. Literally. Eat breakfast. Put on shoes.
8:00 am Catch bus up to campus for my Aerobics class (cause yes, I'm that lazy. I'll work out, just not more than I absolutely have to).
8:15 am Sit and wait for class to start
8:30 am Aerobics. In this class my teacher has a sadistic goal: To make sure the entire class cannot move afterward. She's really good at achieving this goal.
9:20 am Hobble down the Old Main Hill to go home and change for work.
10:00am- 3:15 pm Old Navy... The smell of paint, the sound of crying children, and lots of shirts to fold.
3:15 pm-4:45 pm Eating food... Doing homework.
5:00 pm- 6:00 pm More homework
6:00 pm- 7:00 pm Relief Society Meeting
7:15 pm-9:45 pm SCED 3210 Multicultural Foundations A class that I thought only lasted two hours, but really it goes for two and a half. That last half hour really made the difference. This is also a distance education class, which means two and a half hours of staring at a screen that is supposed to be teaching me about teaching.
9:50 pm Once again hobble down Old Main Hill... Then pass out at home.

I thought Monday was funny, so welcome to a day in the life of Megan.

0 comments: