Friday, November 20, 2009 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Oh Daddy-O!

Here are a few pictures from my most recent adventure. I flew down to Texas to visit my dad who has been working there for nearly a year and a half. I needed a vacation and the very first thing that came to my mind was my dad in Lack Jackson, Texas.















I was thinking about it as my dad and I frantically tried to fit in every possible thing and I came to the conclusion that I have a ton of memories of my dad and I at zoos and galleries and other field-trip esque places. You might ask why. Well it's because I'm pretty sure my dad was there for 100% of my field trips from grade K-10. And it only goes to 10 because I didn't really go on field trips in high school - I went on tour and I bet my dad would have been to those in a heartbeat as well if finances had allowed. Anyway, my point being that my dad was always there. Perpetually. And I loved it. I never felt like he was overbearing and my friends generally felt comfortable around him (or at least they seemed to be, and they never said anything otherwise). What I'm trying to say is a great big thank you to my dad. For always being there pops. I love you.

1 comments:

Jeff Leavitt said...

Love you the most Megan and it was a lot of fun to have you here with me, even if it was only for four short days.

Dad