Thursday, October 1, 2009 | By: Megan K Leavitt

I've recently decided...

that I don't want to be one of those blogger mom types. I dunno why, but I decided that today.

that I need to take a chill pill in every way. Whatever happens will happen for the best if I'm working for the best. So I'll just give it a rest (didn't mean to rhyme just then...)

that school is pretty nice when you're an English Major, not so much if you are an Engineer Major... or any other non liberal arts major.

that no matter what you think it looks like outside, its probably cold in Logan from October to May.

that getting frustrated doesn't help anything or anyone. It causes stress and is just obnoxious.

that ambush Mary Kay facials are not "SO much fun." You end up with an hour wasted, and blue eyeliner on your face and a bitter attitude towards the rest of the day.

that even though it's cold in Logan, I still really like it here.

that going home on Monday makes the week go by extremely fast, pretty great :)

that I post a lot of blogs that are completely useless, oops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. I like this list.

(...and no, not just because you mentioned engineering majors :) )

Mishel said...

Note: on those weekends that you're home, you should call some of us who are still hanging around SoJo. I hope Logan has been treating you awesome though, but we'd love to see you.